Chinese Windmill Palm
- Leaves arranged in a fan shape at the end of a 600-800 mm leaf stalk.
- Grows on a single stem 20-30cm in diameter.
- Bunches of yellow flowers in the spring.
- Used in a clump (always odd numbers) or singly at entranceways.
- Looks good as an avenue planting especially where space is limited.
- Does well in a container on patios.
- Very frost, wind and coastal hardy.
- Grows in dry to very moist soil conditions.
|5 year old tree
|10 year old tree
|Country of Origin: China