- Scarlet red flowers in a compact ball.
- Erect growing.
- Light green foliage.
- Early season flowering.
- Distinctive foliage which hangs down.
- Suitable as a feature plant for smaller gardens.
- Often used as part of a mass planting of Rhododendrons in medium to larger garden borders.
- Can be used to provide visual and wind screening.
- Full sun to partial shade
- Avoid dry or alkaline soils
- Very frost hardy
- Suitable for all but windiest of sites
|5 year old tree
|10 year old tree
|Country of Origin: