Rhododendron ‘Grace Seabrook’
- Deep blood red flowers in full dense trusses.
- Stunning foliage.
- Early to mid flowering.
- Suitable as a feature plant for smaller gardens.
- Often used as part of a mass planting of Rhododendrons in medium to larger garden borders.
- Can be used to provide visual and wind screening.
- Full sun to partial shade
- Avoid dry or alkaline soils
- Very frost hardy
- Suitable for all but windiest of sites
|5 year old tree||0.75m||0.75m|
|10 year old tree||1.25m||1.25m|
|Country of Origin:|