Rhododendron ‘Bud Flannagen’
- Deep mauve colour with large conical trusses.
- A strong growing plant with attractive foliage.
- Flowers mid to late season.
- Suitable as a feature plant for smaller gardens.
- Often used as part of a mass planting of Rhododendrons in medium to larger garden borders.
- Can be used to provide visual and wind screening.
- Full sun to partial shade
- Avoid dry or alkaline soils
- Very frost hardy
- Suitable for all but windiest of sites
|5 year old tree||1.0m||1.0m|
|10 year old tree||1.75m||1.75m|
|Country of Origin:|