Podocarpus macrophyllus ‘Maki’
Maki Yew Pine
- Dark green linear foliage with new spring growth which is pale green.
- Will have some edible purple/light blue fruit in autumn.
- Has a dense upright form.
- Suitable for containers, hedges, as a visual or wind break.
- Trims well for topiary, bonsai or espalier.
- Given time, makes a great specimen tree for lawn or street trees.
- Very wind and frost hardy.
- Tolerates moderate coastal condition.
- Grows in very dry to moist soil conditions.
- Full sun to full shade.
|5 year old tree||1.25m||.75m|
|10 year old tree||2.0m||1.25m|
|Country of Origin: Japan|