South African Totora
- A strikingly elegant tree with drooping foliage which emerges in spring as light pink then turning green and finally dark green in summer.
- Has a naturally pyramidal form.
- Slow growing, very long lived and ultimately a large tree.
- A tree with many appeals and uses.
- Copes well being in a container or tub.
- Very striking as a specimen tree or in a row.
- Suitable for medium and large gardens, parks and streets.
- Frost, wind and coastal hardy.
- Grows in dry to very moist soil conditions.
- Full sun to partial shade.
|5 year old tree||2.0m||.75m|
|10 year old tree||3.5m||1.5m|
|Country of Origin: South Africa|