Pittosporum tenufolium x Stephens Island
- A hybrid between tenufolium and Stephens Island.
- Has dark green mature leaf colour with lighter green new growth.
- Trims to a very tight, attractive hedge.
- Mainly used as a screen for wind and unwanted views.
- Can be trimmed to 1.5 x 0.5m or left untrimmed.
- Very wind and frost hardy.
- Moderately coastal hardy.
- Tolerates dry to very moist soil conditions.
- Full sun to light shade.
|5 year old tree||2.0m||1.0m|
|10 year old tree||4.0m||2.5m|
|Country of Origin: New Zealand|