- Small dark green leaves form a stunning dense plant.
- Beautifully sweet fragrance with numerous white flowers in spring.
- Has a naturally weeping habit.
- Very hardy small shrub.
- Great as a formal hedge as it clips easily—useful for a small garden screen.
- As an informal border when left untrimmed.
- Planted near entrances and paths to enjoy the fragrance.
- Useful for floral art.
- Very frost hardy.
- Moderately coastal and wind hardy.
- Prefers moist to very moist soil conditions.
|5 year old tree
|10 year old tree
|Country of Origin: China