- Fruit ripens in autumn and is suitable for black pickling and oil production.
- Tree has nice open, airy form which can be made quite dense with pruning and training.
- Foliage is green/grey in colour.
- Trims well to tight form suitable for wind and visual screening around patios, decks or boundaries.
- Very drought resistant once established.
- Grows well in containers.
- Can be trimmed as standards, petched hedges or lawn specimen planting.
- Moderately coastal and frost hardy.
- Very wind hardy conditions.
- Prefers full sun.
- Dry to very moist soil conditions.
|5 year old tree||2.5m||2.0m|
|10 year old tree||5.0m||4.0m|
|Country of Origin: Mediterranean|