- Purple fruit which is good for green pickling early and then and for high quality oil.
- Highly ornamental plant with green/grey foliage
- Very interesting branch structure giving an architectural look.
- Trims well to tight form suitable for wind and visual screening around patios, decks or boundaries.
- Very drought resistant once established.
- Grows well in containers.
- Can be trimmed as standards, petched hedges or lawn specimen planting.
- Moderately coastal and frost hardy.
- Very wind hardy conditions.
- Prefers full sun.
- Dry to very moist soil conditions.
|5 year old tree||2.5m||2.0m|
|10 year old tree||5.0m||4.0m|
|Country of Origin: Mediterranean|