Silver Beech, Tawhai
- Silver bark with upright to drooping branches.
- Bronze stems on new growth.
- Small mid green foliage.
- Most shade tolerant beech.
- Foliage slightly denser than other beeches.
- Suitable for planting in medium to large gardens and parks.
- Small leaves and soft flowing branches make it an ideal contrast for other native plantings.
- Very wind and frost hardy.
- Moderately coastal hardy.
- Will tolerate dry to very moist soils.
- Full sun to partial shade.
|5 year old tree||2.0m||1.0m|
|10 year old tree||4.0m||2.0m|
|Country of Origin: New Zealand|