- A round headed tree with upright to spreading branches.
- Foliage is linear and dark green.
- Spring flowers are yellow green and followed by yellow berries in the autumn.
- An excellent specimen or street tree though not well known.
- Drought resistant once established.
- Suitable for parks and medium to large gardens.
- Very wind hardy.
- Moderately coastal and frost hardy.
- Copes with dry to very moist soil conditions.
- Full sun to partial shade.
|5 year old tree||2.0m||1.0m|
|10 year old tree||4.0m||2.0m|
|Country of Origin: New Zealand|