- Brown furry flower buds cover the tree throughout winter.
- Heavily scented white flowers.
- Glossy green leaves most of the year, though a number fall off over flowering time.
- Feature tree suitable for medium to large gardens and parks.
- Specimen tree in border plantings.
- Works well as an avenue or street tree.
- As a screen.
- Can be grown in containers.
- Very frost hardy.
- Moderately tolerant of wind and coastal conditions.
- Will cope with dry to very moist soil conditions.
- Full sun to partial shade.
|5 year old tree||3.0m||1.5m|
|10 year old tree||6.0m||3.0m|
|Country of Origin: China, India, Himalayas|