- Nectar producing, bright red flowers, appear in late spring to summer.
- Has attractive dark green foliage which is narrow and pointed at the tip.
- Slow growing tree with a rounded top.
- Nectar producing flowers.
- Stunning specimen tree in medium sized garden or park.
- Prefers average soils, but will grow in swampy to dry conditions.
- Frost hardy and grow as far south as Stewart Island
- Grows in full sun or light shade.
|5 year old tree||1.2m||.8m|
|10 year old tree||2.0m||1.2m|
|Country of Origin: New Zealand|