Metrosideros ‘Spring Fire’
- Red/orange flowers in spring and early summer.
- Lush tropical looking foliage—light green when young, maturing to a darker green.
- Makes a great wind screen for coastal gardens.
- Attractive nectar filled flowers in spring for native birds.
- Can be grown in containers.
- Very coastal and wind hardy.
- Will tolerate light frosts.
- Prefers full sun.
- Will cope with most soil conditions except water-logged and very dry.
|5 year old tree||2.0m||1.5m|
|10 year old tree||3.0m||3.0m|
|Country of Origin: Pacific Islands|