- Nectar producing, crimson coloured flowers, appear in December.
- New shoots have attractive red stems.
- Tree has an upright form and is quite vigorous.
- Nectar producing flowers.
- Stunning specimen tree in large sized garden or park.
- Prefers average soils, but will grow in swampy to dryish conditions.
- Moderately frost hardy to around grass frost of – 5 to -6C
- Grows in full sun or light shade.
|5 year old tree||2.5m||1.0m|
|10 year old tree||4.0m||1.5m|
|Country of Origin: New Zealand|