Metrosideros ‘Karamea Queen’
- Dark red stems on new growth from Northern Rata
- Dark green foliage from Southern Rata.
- Red summer flowers from Southern Rata.
- Attractive to birds.
- A stunning tree used as a specimen in the lawn or as a screen for wind or privacy.
- A touch, good looking tree.
- Can be grown bushy to the ground or limbed up for avenue planting.
- Can be grown in containers.
- Very wind and frost hardy.
- Will cope in some coastal situations.
- Prefers full sun to partial shade.
- Will grow in most soils except the extremes
|5 year old tree||1.25m||1.0m|
|10 year old tree||2.5m||2.0m|
|Country of Origin: New Zealand|