Leptospernum ‘Double White’
- Masses of double white flowers in early spring to summer.
- Flaky brown bark.
- Thick bushy habit.
- Mass plantings along borders and boundaries.
- Attracts bees to garden.
- Able to grow in very poor soils and still look great.
- Grows in most soil types except water logged.
- Tolerates very hard frosts to 1300 m
- Grows in exposed or coastal conditions.
- Sun or semi-shade.
|5 year old tree||2.0m||1.0m|
|10 year old tree||3.0m||2.0m|
|Country of Origin: New Zealand|