Leptospermum ‘Coral Candy’
- Exquisite double flowers striped red and candy pink.
- Flowers prolifically.
- Mid green, aromatic foliage.
- Brown flaky bark.
- Great looking visual barrier with mass planting, on boundaries and street frontages.
- Attracts bees to garden.
- Adds colour to difficult sites.
- Grows in most soil types.
- Tolerates very hard frosts to 1300 m
- Grows in exposed or coastal conditions.
- Sun or semi-shade.
|5 year old tree||1.5m||1.0m|
|10 year old tree||2.5m||2.0m|
|Country of Origin: New Zealand|