- Soft green foliage which is very aromatic when touched.
- Masses of white flowers in summer.
- Lovely textured bark as it matures
- Makes a great screen when well trimmed.
- As an open branched tree giving dappled shade.
- Looks good in a cluster of plants or as a single specimen.
- Nectar for bees.
- Very coastal, wind and frost hardy.
- Grows in very dry through to moist soil conditions.
- Full sun to partial shade.
|5 year old tree||2.5m||2.0m|
|10 year old tree||5.0m||4.0m|
|Country of Origin: New Zealand|