Hoheria Populnea Purpureum
- Quick growing to form a thick screen.
- Purple underside of foliage, particularl attractive when blowing in the wind.
- Masses of scented white flowers in mid summer to autumn.
- Boundary planting.
- Wind and visual screening.
- Attracts wood pigeons.
- Wind hardy and also moderately coastal hardy.
- Grows in sun or partial shade.
- Tolerates all but excessively wet or dry soils.
- Cold hardy throughout New Zealand.
|5 year old tree||3.0 m||2.0 m|
|10 year old tree||5.0 m||3.0 m|
|Country of Origin: NEW ZEALAND Evergreen|