Citrus Orange ‘Harwoods Late’
- A New Zealand selection of the Valencia orange.
- Tree smothered in masses of thin skinned fruit. Very juicy with great flavour.
- Will cope with light frost.
- Fruit matures November through to March.
- Excellent eating orange.
- Suitable for container growing, planted in the garden or even as a lawn specimen in small gardens, where climate permits.
- Moderately coastal and wind hardy.
- Will tolerate light frost only.
- Prefers full sun.
- Dry to very moist soil conditions.
|5 year old tree||1.5m||1.0m|
|10 year old tree||2.5m||2.0m|
|Country of Origin: New Zealand selection|