Citrus Lime ‘Kaffir’
- Aromatic leaves and fruit.
- New growth has chocolate brown colour fading to bright green as the leaves matures.
- Fruit has a very wrinkled look to it.
- Leaves and fruit rind used in South East Asian cooking.
- Great in a pot or tub.
- Tolerates only a very light frost so protection from frosts when required.
- Moderately coastal and wind hardy.
- Very light frost only.
- Prefers full sun.
- Dry to very moist soil conditions.
|5 year old tree||1.5m||1.0m|
|10 year old tree||2.5m||2.0m|
|Country of Origin: South East Asia|