- A relatively recent addition to the citrus family.
- Thought to be a cross between a lemon and orange.
- Fruit is juicy, sweet and thought to taste like lemonade.
- Heavy regular crop from July to August.
- Juice used in drinks.
- An attractive plant suitable for container growing on patios and terraces.
- Moderately coastal and wind hardy.
- Avoid frosts.
- Prefers full sun.
- Dry to very moist soil conditions.
|5 year old tree||1.5m||1.0m|
|10 year old tree||2.5m||2.0m|
|Country of Origin: New Zealand|