Citrus Grapefruit ‘Golden Special’
- A New Zealand selection of grapefruit.
- Fruit is juicy, sweet but still with the grapefruit tanginess.
- Fruit ready July to October.
- Eventually becomes a large tree.
- A high source of Vitamin C.
- Can be used to make marmalade.
- Decorative, productive tree which can be used for screening.
- Moderately coastal and wind hardy.
- Avoid frosty areas.
- Prefers full sun.
- Dry to very moist soil conditions.
|5 year old tree||2.0m||1.0m|
|10 year old tree||3.0m||2.0m|
|Country of Origin: New Zealand|