- Upright spreading branches.
- Dark green foliage with light green marbling.
- Smothered in white flowers in summer.
- Very versatile and suitable as specimen in lawns or as part of a border giving light and shade to plants underneath.
- Cold hardy to most of New Zealand.
- Soil preference is deep and moist but will tolerate some dryness once established.
- Wind hardy to all but constant or strong wind.
|5 year old tree||3.0m||2.0m|
|10 year old tree||6.0m||4.0m|
|Country of Origin: New Zealand|