- Orangey red flowers with large yellow stamens.
- Small habit.
- Flowers throughout winter attracting native birds.
- Useful as a container plant on patios and entrance ways
- Great where a slow low growing plant required which also give a stunning splash of colour
- Full sun to part shade.
- Moist soil but will cope with some dry and damp conditions. Avoid poor drainage.
- Frost hardy.
- Tolerates most wind apart from strong constant wind.
|5 year old tree||0.8m||0.75m|
|10 year old tree||1.25m||1.0m|