- Dark green, glossy foliage.
- Semi-double white flowers with prominent yellow stamens.
- Flowers late autumn through to mid winter.
- Tight, dense form when trimmed.
- Used predominantly as a screen or hedge.
- Can make an attractive standard in the garden or in a container.
- Grows well even in very shady situations
- Moderately coastal and wind hardy.
- Very frost hardy.
- Grows in dry to moist soil conditions.
- Will cope with full sun through to full shade.
|5 year old tree
|10 year old tree
|Country of Origin: Japan