Camellia ‘Plantation Pink’
- Pink single flowers with a golden stamen.
- Rich green foliage.
- Flowers over a long period of time.
- Vigorous upright habit.
- Sasanqua so flowers blight free and self shedding.
- Makes a great hedge or screen
- Very attractive trimmed up as a standard
- Grows well in a container or planted in a garden.
- Full sun to part shade.
- Moist soil but will cope with some dry and damp conditions. Avoid poor drainage.
- Frost hardy.
- Tolerates most wind apart from strong constant wind.
|5 year old tree
|10 year old tree