Camellia ‘Mine No Yuki’
- White double flower with layers of small petals.
- Early season flowering which continues over a long period of time.
- Slow growing but over time if untrimmed can become a small tree.
- Trims well to make a great screen.
- Untrimmed it has a weeping habit that makes an informal border
- Grows well in a garden or in a container
- Full sun to part shade.
- Moist soil but will cope with some dry and damp conditions. Avoid poor drainage.
- Frost hardy.
- Tolerates most wind apart from strong constant wind.
|5 year old tree||1.0m||0.75m|
|10 year old tree||1.75m||1.25m|