Camellia ‘Bob Hope’
- Deep red semi-double flowers with bright yellow stamens.
- Shiny green foliage.
- Flowers in spring.
- Suitable as a specimen plant for containers, borders or lawns.
- Gives a bright burst of colour in the spring.
- Uesful as a low to no maintenance screen.
- Full sun to part shade.
- Moist soil but will cope with some dry and damp conditions. Avoid poor drainage.
- Frost hardy.
- Tolerates most wind apart from strong constant wind.
|5 year old tree||1.25m||.75m|
|10 year old tree||2.5m||1.5m|