Callistemon ‘Red Cluster’
- Bright red “bottle brush” type flowers.
- Flowers attract birds.
- Dark green foliage on spreading branches.
- Tough screening plant even in harsh environments.
- Can be trimmed to a tight form or left to grow naturally.
- Great for attracting birds and bees.
- Prefers full sun to partial shade.
- Will tolerate most soil conditions except water-logged.
- Tolerates frost and windy conditions.
- Moderately coastal hardy.
|5 year old tree||2.0m||1.0m|
|10 year old tree||4.0m||2.0m|
|Country of Origin: Australia|