Fragrant Snowbell Tree
- Flowers in early summer are borne in chains 100-200mm long and are sweetly scented.
- Matures into a round headed tree.
- Exfoliating bark reveals orange new bark creating interest in winter.
- Large oval shaped mid green leaves.
- Makes a great eye catching lawn specimen.
- Used in lawn borders and woodland gardens.
- Moderately wind hardy.
- Will tolerate mild frosts.
- Avoid coastal conditions.
- Will grow in dry to very moist soil conditions.
- Full sun to part shade.
|5 year old tree
|10 year old tree
|Country of Origin: Japan