Japanese Snowbell Tree
- Masses of white flowers hang in clusters in late spring and have a very fragrant scent.
- Attractive grey bark and trunk.
- Can handle very hot and humid summers if given some afternoon shade.
- As a flowering tree in a lawn or garden border.
- Providing nectar for bees.
- Moderately wind and coastal hardy.
- Very frost hardy.
- Will grow in dry to moist soil conditions.
- Full sun to part shade.
|5 year old tree||2.0m||1.0m|
|10 year old tree||3.5m||2.0m|
|Country of Origin: Japan|