- Pyramidal shape with lower branches slightly weeping, middle branches horizontal and upper branches upright.
- Dark green foliage with orange and red autumn colours.
- Great choice for avenue and street plantings because of form and hardiness.
- Used as a shade tree in bigger spaces.
- Looks great in mass plantings in parks and large gardens.
- Very wind and frost hardy.
- Moderately coastal hardy.
- Will grow in dry to very moist soil conditions.
|5 year old tree||3.0m||2.0m|
|10 year old tree||6.0m||4.0m|
|Country of Origin: North America|