Prunus ‘Shimidsu Sakura’
- Pink buds open to become pink double flowers before fading to white.
- Foliage is mid-dark green through the growing season changing to orange in autumn.
- One of the more versatile and popular of cherry trees.
- As a feature tree in a lawn or garden.
- As an avenue up a driveway or as street trees.
- Useful as a shade tree.
- Very frost hardy.
- Moderately wind and coastal hardy.
- Grows in dry to very moist soil conditions.
|5 year old tree||2.5m||2.5m|
|10 year old tree||4.0m||4.0m|
|Country of Origin: Japan|