- Dark green foliage which turns to yellow, orange and red in autumn.
- Tree has interesting branch structure and an exfoliating bark which reveals green, white or tan patches.
- Often becomes multi-stemmed when left unpruned.
- Very hardy tree.
- Excellent as a lawn specimen in medium to large gardens.
- Border plantings.
- Pruned up specimens suitable for street plantings.
- Very wind and frost hardy.
- Moderately coastal hardy.
- Very dry to moist soil conditions.
|5 year old tree
|10 year old tree
|Country of Origin: Iran