Nyssa sylvatica ‘Autumn Cascade’
- One of the very best autumn coloured trees with a bright red early season display.
- Weeping branches hang gracefully off the central leader.
- Much slower growth rate than the straight sylvatica.
- Avoid disturbing the roots.
- Great as a lawn or garden specimen, even in smaller gardens.
- In a garden border.
- Tolerates very dry conditions (once established) but will also cope with swampy soils.
- Moderately coastal and wind hardy.
- Very frost hardy.
- Full sun to part shade.
|5 year old tree||1.5m||1.0m|
|10 year old tree||2.5m||2.5m|
|Country of Origin: North America|