- Indian Bead Tree
- Beautiful dark green leaves in spring and
- Masses of lavender coloured flowers in late
- Bare branches are covered in small yellow
beads, remaining for most of winter.
- Yellow autumn colours.
- Great shade tree providing dappled shade.
- Also used in avenue plantings and as a
street tree or in car parks.
- Will tolerate most soil conditions except
- Very wind hardy.
- Moderately tolerant of coastal conditions
- Full sun to part shade.
|5 year old tree||1.0. m||1.0 m|
|10 year old tree||1.5 m||2.0 m|
|Country of Origin: Bangladesh, India Deciduous|