Fagus dawyck purple
- Red foliage emerges in the spring and the colour turns more purple throughout the season.
- Upright form.
- Needs to be in full sun to produce the brightest colour.
- Particularly outstanding when surrounded with yellow to light green coloured plants.
- Outstanding feature tree for both form and colour.
- Great where space is limited.
- Medium sized gardens to parks and street trees.
- Moderately wind and coastal hardy.
- Frost hardy.
- Prefers full sun.
- Dry to very moist soil conditions.
|5 year old tree||3.0m||1.0m|
|10 year old tree||5.0m||1.5m|
|Country of Origin: United Kingdom|