- Large heart shaped leaves which are slightly bronze when young and then turning dark green.
- Masses of small pink flowers on the bare branches in early spring.
- Yellow to orange autumn colour.
- Specimen tree in a lawn.
- Shade tree in a semi-sheltered position.
- In a border planting.
- Very frost hardy.
- Avoid coastal or windy situations.
- Grows in dry to very moist soil conditions.
- Full sun to partial shade.
|5 year old tree||2.5m||2.5m|
|10 year old tree||5.0m||4.0m|
|Country of Origin: Canada|