Acer palmatum ‘Bloodgood’
Red Japanese Maple
- A tree grown for its stunning crimson foliage from spring until autumn.
- Autumn colours are beautiful bright red tones.
- As a stunning tree in a lawn, garden or park.
- A great way to bring a contrasting colour into the landscape.
- Handles extreme cold.
- Moderately wind hardy—plant away from strong or constant winds.
- Copes with dry once established but prefers moist soils.
- Grows well in full sun or partial shade.
|5 year old tree||3.0m||2.0m|
|10 year old tree||5.0m||4.0m|
|Country of Origin: China|