Acer japonicum acontifolium
Fern Leaf Maple
- Skinny, fern-like leaves with soft green colours, red tinged in spring and dark green in summer.
- Eye catching autumn colours of red, scarlet and orange.
- Attractive growth habit—bushy and rounded.
- Specimen tree in garden or lawn
- Cold hardy.
- Protect from constant or strong winds.
- Grows in full sun to partial shade.
- Prefers moist soils but drought hardy once established.
- Tolerates poor, infertile soils.
|5 year old tree||2.5m||2.0m|
|10 year old tree||5.0m||3.5m|
|Country of Origin: Japan|