Snake Bark Maple
- White stripes on the young branches that give it its ‘snake bark’ name.
- Vase shaped, open branching structure.
- Bright red and orange autumn colours.
- Leaves emerge in spring with a red tinge becoming bright green in summer.
- Specimen tree in medium sized garden or lawn.
- Great tree for parks.
- Frost hardy
- Moderately wind hardy – avoid sites where there is constant or strong wind.
- Grows in full sun to partial shade
|5 year old tree||3.0m||2.0m|
|10 year old tree||6.0m||4-5.0m|
|Country of Origin: Japan|