Camellia ‘Cinnamon Cindy’
- Dainty white flowers, flushed pink in winter to early spring.
- Vigorous upright plant.
- Pale green foliage with a cinnamon fragrance.
- Trimmed as a standard as a specimen tree, or in a row beside a path or drive.
- Trims well to form a tight and attractive hedge for visual or wind screening.
- Full sun to part shade.
- Moist soil but will cope with some dry and damp conditions. Avoid poor drainage.
- Frost hardy.
- Tolerates most wind apart from strong constant wind.
|5 year old tree
|10 year old tree