Acer circinatum x palmatum
- Absolutely stunning new spring foliage which emerges soft green and darkens to green in summer.
- Autumn colours are yellow, orange and red and simply spectacular.
- Great as a lawn specimen.
- Plant as a feature in a garden.
- Very frost hardy.
- Moderately wind hardy—plant away from strong or constant winds.
- Copes with dry once established but prefers moist soils.
- Grows well in full sun or partial shade.
|5 year old tree
|10 year old tree
|Country of Origin: Japan